top of page

Support Group

Public·43 members

Stream: Olympique Béja vs Métlaoui Live 25/02/2024

Follow the Tunisian Ligue 1 live Football match between Olympique Béja and ES Metlaoui with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:00 AM on February 24th, 2024.

Olympique Beja - Etoile sportive de Metlaoui 24.02.2024 Olympique Beja - Etoile sportive de Metlaoui 24.02.2024 ➤ Watch the free live stream ? and the statistics of the game Football - Ligue 1 on the site ... Managua FC won the league by seven points and look now to reach the play-off final. The away leg was a tough one against a high-scoring team but Walter Ferretti often struggle against the best in the table. Managua have a great home record and their opponents have lost four of the last five on the road. Go for a home win here. Pardubice or Brno will play in the first league of the Czech Republic next season. Currently, Pardubice have 3 points more so they are not sure that they will win the first place that leads directly to the first league. Leeds have won to nil in five of their six meetings with the bottom seven. Now they meet 19th placed Huddersfield having conceded only twice in nine clashes with the current bottom 10. Leeds have been consistent up front without going overboard, which has seen their matches this season average exactly two goals per game. With the visitors seeing under 2.5 in 68% of their matches, we are backing another low scoring clash this weekend. Football, Tunisia: Olympique Beja live scores, results, fixtures Olympique de Beja page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Leicester have scored two or more goals in 12 of their last 15 matches and nine of their last 15 matches have produced over 2. They have only failed to score in one of the last 15 matches, while they have conceded two or more in just three of the last 15 matches. They have eight wins and one loss in 11 matches at home and while they haven’t met a lot with Aston Villa lately, they have beaten the visitors in three of the last five meetings. Most European leagues have been shut for more than a month and clubs are edging towards severe financial trouble due to the revenue drought. Portugal has reported almost 17,000 cases of coronavirus with some 535 deaths. The league has been suspended indefinitely since March 12. On Sunday, Sporting became the first of the country's three major football clubs to announce a 40% salary cut amid coronavirus losses. The hosts squandered numerous chances to extend their lead before Benzema made it 2-0 - Vinicius having three shots on target, while Toni Kroos and Federico Valverde came close. Brazilian Vinicius, 19, was a constant threat on the left, linking up with Benzema and causing problems for Espanyol's defence. He replaced Wales international Gareth Bale in the starting line-up, with the winger not in the squad after picking up a hamstring problem. I can't see why a local side that attracts 100 fans should be stopped from playing. Junior matches will still go on also. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. It would be illogical to say 'no-one can play football'. Why is the National League continuing?Stone: "To repeat, it is the Premier League and EFL clubs plus the Football Association who took Friday's decision. Government advice on Thursday was that matches could continue. Captain Sergio Ramos converted the decisive fourth penalty for Real after Dani Carvajal, Rodrygo Goes and Luka Modric had scored for his side while Saul Niguez and Thomas Partey failed to convert for Atletico, with Kieran Trippier scoring for them. Atletico keeper Jan Oblak and Real counterpart Thibaut Courtois were the top performers in a cagey 90 minutes which forced extra time for the fifth consecutive final between the city rivals since 2013. Heerenveen and Vitesse will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie in Holland. Heerenveen this season have the following results: 5W, 6D and 3L. Meanwhile Vitesse have 7W, 2D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Risky you might think for a Faroe Islands result, maybe yes but with value and numbers to back this up, the price for this under should be as low as 1,66, it's true. The last two results between these two at TB's stadium were 0 x 1 and the last one 1 x 0. It's a shame we don't have both to score market for this one as I think TB is not scoring and the match will probably end 0 x 1 or 0 x 2. Both Teams lost their first matches and will be keen on bringing their 1st points home Sam Kerr said to me she's going to be the best and most expensive sub goalie I'll ever have!" The Chelsea manager dismissed any talk of becoming title favourites if they were to beat Arsenal at the weekend. According to Hayes, the Blues' goalscoring options are their biggest strength but she also believed that being in the title race should not be taken for granted. But regardless of how they fare this campaign, their midterm future in European football looks set to be decided by lawyers and judges. Video - Real plot swoop for Barca summer target - Euro Papers01:25 The biggest immediate question mark is over the future of Guardiola himself. The Spaniard has made no secret of his burning desire to triumph in the Champions League - something he has hasn't managed since his 2011 victory with former club Barcelona. The University of East Anglia has just begun a new study and plans to use cognitive tests on former players for life. Michael Grey, who is leading the UEA research, supports a heading ban. It's not the case that everyone who heads a ball will get dementia," he said. Very young children should not be heading the ball at all. The manager. The boss. The gaffer. Just who is the best manager in the Premier League era? That is the subject discussed by Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Ian Wright on the latest edition of the Match of The Day: Top 10 podcast. You also have your chance to get involved as we are asking you to rank your favourites in order from a list of 10 bosses. To hear the MOTD team's final selections, listen to the latest Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast. Forward Robert Lewandowski set the Bavarians on their way by scoring his 21st league goal of the season in the sixth minute and, after they had two goals disallowed for offside, Thomas Mueller added the second just before halftime. Leon Goretzka scored a brilliantly improvised third in the 50th minute before Thiago and Serge Gnabry added two more as Bayern completed their fifth successive league win. For the club and for him it's best and we say 'Okay, if you want to leave, you only have two or three months on your contract and it's better to go and we are concentrating on developing other players. Walker-Peters made just 24 senior appearances for Spurs, including five this season, while Soares has been a Southampton regular since joining in 2015. This will be surely fantastic match today in Germany Bundesliga and I will in any case enjoy in this duel that is pretty clear. So, Dortmund is surely favorite here, because this team is have very fast team with few fantastic players in all lines. When we talk about their attack, that is the biggest problem for all their rivals, because they are have fantastic Holland. In last round, they are beat Schalke 04, 4-0 and I believe that this match will be similar. I will bet on over 3 and that is for me excellent option, it is clear. When they host Gillingham at Kingsmeadow on Saturday afternoon, AFC Wimbledon will be hoping to regain the winning thread after tasting defeat in each of their last three (in all competitions). The visitors go in search of a second straight league win and a third straight win in all competitions. Turkey were 2-0 down with 15 minutes to go yet still managed to grab victory from the jaws of defeat, Villarreal forward Nihat Kahveci sending his football-mad country wild after equalising in the 87th minute before scoring the winner two minutes later. If you like dramatic finishes, this is right up there. Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: Portugal v England - Euro 2004 A keeper scoring the winner against England? In an epic quarter-final against tournament hosts Portugal, Sven-Goran Eriksson's side took the lead in normal time, were 2-1 down in extra-time, before Frank Lampard's goal forced penalties in Lisbon. The English situation is different from a lot of the rest of the world and I would be astonished if it remained as it was next season," he said, acknowledging that it was difficult for a league to change operation mid-season. You should expect there will be some changes next year. The vast majority of competitions believe that the vast majority of subjective decisions should have an onfield review," he said. Troy Deeney (Watford) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by Ismaila Sarr. Posted at 72' Foul by Roberto Firmino (Liverpool). Posted at 72' Etienne Capoue (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Sadio Mané (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 68' Foul by Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford). Posted at 68' Attempt missed. If nothing else, you know they would be decent at the back and make it hard for teams to beat them - but at Tottenham that simply hasn’t been the case. They have conceded 38 goals in his 26 games in charge and looked vulnerable throughout tonight. Despite having three centre-halves on the pitch, they were always susceptible to the counter, and things were even worse in possession as Spurs rarely looked to have a coherent plan of how they wanted to attack. Hello everyone tipsters. I will like to give you one prediction about England FA cup. This is a very interesting game and I thing is important for this two teams to take win. Arsenal this season has not good players and they lost positions in the Premier league and this is a good option for them to take some this year. Bournemouth are a great team and will be very hard for Arsenal but I think is time for good game for them and they will take this game with more than one goals. That's why I will take this Asian handicap. Mohamed Salah netted a brace against Watford as Liverpool continued their stunning run of form and further cemented their status at the top of the table. Liverpool needed a win to go 11 points clear in their last Premier League match before they depart for the World Club Cup in Qatar. Nigel Pearson was taking charge of Watford for the first time. Liverpool require two wins to secure their first English top flight title in 30 years and former boss Kenny Dalglish said it would be a travesty if the season is cancelled. That wouldn't be fair and any person with football at heart would admit that would be totally out of order," Dalglish wrote in his column for The Sunday Post newspaper. Conceded by David Martin. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by N'Golo Kanté with a headed pass. Posted at 90' Emerson (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Kane revealed the information in a live chat with Sky Sports on Instagram, saying: " I love Spurs, I'll always love Spurs but I've always said if I don't feel we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, I'm not someone to stay there for the sake of it. His bags might as well already be packed Read the full story. The club also has an impressive array of talented youngsters out on loan, including creative midfielder Martin Odegaard (Real Sociedad), dazzling winger Take Kubo (Mallorca) and hard-charging left-back Sergio Reguilon (Sevilla). Offloading Bale and James, if anyone is prepared to meet their wage demands, would raise the necessary funds to add depth in midfield and recruit a long-term replacement for Benzema, with fellow Frenchman Kylian Mbappe still the preferred choice for that role. Tottenham, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich are other top-flight sides who have put non-playing staff on furlough, although those clubs are using the JRS. West Ham and Southampton have announced that their players will defer part of their wages during the coronavirus pandemic. The Blades, who were pushing for Champions League qualification before the coronavirus halted the footballing calendar, have not ruled out using the job retention scheme in the future. Bristol Rovers have not scored a first half goal in their last five matches. Bristol Rovers have one win in their last 18 matches. Sunderland have not scored a first half goal in the last four matches. Sunderland have not scored more than once in 14 of their last 15 away matches. Bristol Rovers will be hosting Sunderland this Tuesday, when League One enters the 36th round of matches.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Julie Payne
  • Michael Kurz
    Michael Kurz
  • Warner Kale
    Warner Kale
  • hania amir
    hania amir
  • Wesley Greer
    Wesley Greer

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!