top of page

Support Group

Public·43 members

Streaming: Modena v Spezia Live 25.02.2024

in 7 hours — Live Poker Events. Sport. Football Betting · Tennis Betting · Basketball ... online lottery gaming site operated by La Française des Jeux as well ...

Rashford is the current shining star, following in the footsteps of - among others - Johnny Carey, the Busby Babes, Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles, George Best and the Class of 92. The England striker spoke to BBC Sport about his own development from a young child growing up in Wythenshawe. A killer in the box' - how good can Man Utd's Greenwood be?Do you remember the first time a scout spoke to you or your mum and said, 'we want Marcus to come down'?Yeah. Modena FC vs Spezia Calcio Live Streams & H2H Stats Football fans can watch the game between Modena FC and Spezia Calcio live at (15:15) on Fox Soccer Plus or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be ... It was a fantastic ball from Fred, it was difficult to see my run because of players in front of him. It was a beautiful left-foot, vision and I could finish. Then in the last 15 minutes we killed the game. Mata was keen to talk up the contribution of Bruno Fernandes, who continues to impress since making his January switch from Sporting Lisbon. Italy and the Netherlands will meet in Group whilst it will be a rematch of the 2014 World Cup final in Group with Germany and Spain drawn together. In League B, the headline comes in Group 4 where the Republic of Ireland and Wales have been drawn together. Scotland will face Israel Slovakia and the Czech Republic in Group 2 whilst in Group 1 Northern Ireland are up against Romania, Norway and Austria. I really not see why this match from Bolivia will not bring a lot of goals and I will of course, try that. So, it is the fact that this is a league, where rivals are mostly playing very offensive and I believe that this match will be similar. Municipal Vinto is in this moment slowly with efficient, but in the same time, their rival is all the time efficient and this team is in last three matches, played every time with three or more goals, 3-1, 0-3 and 3-0. Yes, this match will be probably similar and efficient, also. Rennes spoiled the party last time out and currently hold the crown. They remain in the competition and we could yet get an epic rematch of last year's finale. Not if Dijon can help it though. The mustardy minnows have been battling relegation this season (they are three points clear of the drop in 17th place) but if demotion beckons then they at least have a scalp to take to the second tier with them; that belongs to the big bad wolf of French football, PSG. Stuttgart play their first home league game since the season resumed. They need a win here after their poor away form has continued with two losses. Their home record is the best in the league though and they will be chasing three viital points against second-placed Hamburg. The visitors are also struggling and like their opponents don't get good results on the road. Go for a home win in this game. The points-based system, or Governing Body Endorsement (GBE), is designed to enable the best talents to play in England but put restrictions in place so as not to disadvantage young home-grown players. Non-EU overseas players are currently graded according to factors such as their transfer fee, proposed wages, the world ranking of their country, the league in which they play and how many minutes they have played for their previous club. The Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) confirmed on Tuesday that all three of their main stadia - Barbourfields in Bulawayo, Mandava in Zvishavane and the National Sports Stadium in Harare - had failed inspection visits by CAF last November. They are due to host Algeria in March in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers and finish that campaign at home to Zambia in September. El Geish will host El Entag El Harby for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this new campaign. Also, both teams have a poor results in the last matches. El Geish have advantage at home stadium. However, the hosts have low potential in attack. Of course, the hosts want to win. True, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have El Entag El Harby who's is very average team in this season. Visitors have big fluctuations. True, they played against more strong rivals. In any case, I think, the visitors have a real chance in this game. They have a more offensive team. Also, El Entag El Harby have better results in the last mutual matches. How to watch Spezia - Modena? TV and stream All time PST. Spezia. vs. Modena · Soccer Serie B. Stadio Alberto Braglia (Modena). 07:15. Watch it live on TV or Stream. FOX Soccer Plus. Fubo Sports US. Watch ... My mum wasn't very well at the time and it was my first tournament in front of a home crowd at the age of 17. It was a big personal moment and it put me on people's radar. It was late on in the game and we were really going for it. I played a through ball and thought Eniola Aluko was going to score. The keeper made a great save. Usually I don't follow things up but I did this time. I don't know how I managed to avoid the defenders chasing back towards the line, but thankfully it went in. Blades made to sweatChris Wilder's side won what is the first FA Cup fifth-round tie to go straight to extra time, to book their place in the last eight for the first time since 2014. But the Blades, flying high in eighth in the Premier League, were made to work hard for the victory, even after Sharp had headed in from close range. Reading midfielder Pele twice came within inches of taking the game to penalties, forcing a save from Dean Henderson and then firing narrowly wide of the post in the final minute. Home | Spezia Calcio - Sito ufficiale Pianeta Aquilotti: il programma del settore giovanile. 23 febbraio 2024 - 11:13. article. Serie BKT 23/24: Modena-Spezia, le designazioni Ultimi Video. west. 75% of Frankfurt’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals and 62% have seen both teams score, while 50% of Guimaraes’ away games have produced over 2.5 goals and 83% have seen both teams score, all of which back up our prediction for a 2-1 Frankfurt victory. Frankfurt have only kept clean sheets in 25% of their home games and Guimaraes are yet to keep a clean sheet in the road but have scored in each of their last five away matches in the Primeira Liga. A majority of Frankfurt’s wins this season have been obtained with a one-goal margin, three to be exact, and that is why we have decided to go with a narrow 2-1 scoreline in their favour on Thursday. Celtic come into this game on the back of a good run, although Ross County will be eager to cause an upset and gain some much-needed points themselves. However, the Staggies' poor form on home turf will make that difficult. We're going to back Celtic to win and over 2.5 goals, as Ross County have seen that happen in 100% of their home games and concede an average of 2.33. They have also managed to score at least once in 4 of their last 5 games. Sparta is very attacking minded side chasing after the 3rd place at this moment, they won last round with no less than 4-1 away from home at Karvina coming from 1-0 behind in that encounter while in their first game after the restart they lost 2-1 at home to Plzen but same Plzen side won 7-1 a week ago at home against Mlada Boleslav so little that Sparta could do about that defeat as Plzen is in top shape. This while Sparta scored 29 goals in 13 home games this season even though their record reads just 6-3-4 as they also conceded 19 times. Gillingham vs MK Dons predictions for this Saturday’s League One fixture. Neither side have been able to find much form this season and will be looking for a win here. Read on for all of our free League One betting tips and predictions The Mali forward was subject to abuse throughout his team's 2-1 win at Vitoria Guimaraes and was eventually substituted, shortly after his team mates restrained him when he tried to walk off the pitch in protest. Marega had scored the decisive on goal on the hour and pointed to his skin, earning him a yellow card. As such, we're more than happy to back Boca to to win the game with maximum confidence and feel it's the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned. Boca are unbeaten in 4 home games against Argentinos and in good form of late as hosts, we fancy them to claim a comfortable 2-0 win. Lorente's second was more his own work, rifling a fine strike into the bottom corner, before Morata raced clear with Liverpool chasing the game late on to spark jubilant scenes on the Atleti bench, Simeone, of course at the forefront of everything. TALKING POINT Missed chances cost Liverpool dear. Knockout football can be the harshest of environments. The numbers behind Nottingham Forest’s season make good reading for the fans with the side scoring an average of 1.36 goals per game so far and conceding just 1 goal a game on average. Their defensive solidity has been their biggest asset so far but they’ll face a tougher test this weekend when they come up against a Chelsea attack that has taken on Europe’s best this season and are one of the elite teams in the country. Watch Serie BKT Live Stream | DAZN IT Watch Serie BKT live & on-demand on DAZN IT, in HD and on any Pisa v VeneziaSerie BKT · Como v ParmaSerie BKT · Ternana v LeccoSerie BKT · Modena v Spezia ... Honda said he hopes to bring about a more successful spell at the club. That is a great opportunity for me and for everyone here," Honda was quoted as saying by globoesport. We can all work to improve together. I want to contribute with my experience. Honda was greeted by thousands of ecstatic fans at the Rio airport on Friday and the 33-year-old said he had never witnessed such a passionate welcome. It felt like a defeat and Jordan took full responsibility" Lallana recalls. Butthat just epitomises his selflessness. That's not in the good moments, that's the bad moments. He deserves to be captain of Liverpool holding the four trophies in one season more than anyone else, and no-one can take that away from him ever. I hope he gets all the individual accolades - GerrardAfter Liverpool had been confirmed as league champions in June, Henderson's predecessor as Reds skipper, Steven Gerrard, posted an image on social media of himself passing the captain's armband to his then team-mate in 2015. Whilst we think that 2.5 line should be beaten its hard to see how Western United can stop their poor run against a Melbourne Victory side who look like they had a renewed confidence during their win over Perth last weekend. With that in mind, we’re predicting that Melbourne Victory should just about scrape things in this game and claim a 2-1 win. The point moves Wolves up to sixth in the table, while Brighton remain 12th. Fearless Seagulls keep up attacking intentThe late afternoon Sunday game may not have featured one of the Premier League's traditional big guns but it nevertheless offered the prospect of an entertaining game, with both these teams having shown plenty of willingness to attack this season. They certainly delivered in a fast-paced first half in which both sides scored twice - only the third time that has happened this season after Norwich's 3-2 defeat by Chelsea and Liverpool's 5-2 victory over Everton. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Real Betis. Borja Iglesias replaces Loren Morón. Goal!Posted at 75' Goal! Real Betis 3, Athletic Club 2. Yuri (Athletic Club) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Unai López following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 74' Wilfrid Kaptoum (Real Betis) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. the Humble Lions fc team and the Cavalier fc team, go head to head in Jamaica Premier League. The Humble Lions fc team is in 4th position with 39 Points Collected. While guest team the Cavalier fc team came in 8th by collecting 32 points Collected. Granada have to be content overall with their top half position going into the Christmas period, but recent form is definitely a concern for Nazaries, who travel to Ipurua on the back of five La Liga defeats in seven. Cambridge United vs Stevenage predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Which of these out of form hosts will be able to come out on top? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. Since the start of last season, Liverpool full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold has more Premier League assists than any other player (21). Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson became the first Reds goalkeeper to assist a Premier League goal since March 2010, when Pepe Reina assisted against Sunderland. What next?Liverpool travel to Wolves on Thursday, 23 January (20:00 GMT) while Manchester United are at home to Burnley one day earlier (20:15 GMT). Posted at 76' Foul by Francesco Cassata (Genoa). Posted at 76' Luis Alberto (Lazio) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 75' Thomas Strakosha (Lazio) is shown the yellow card. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Genoa. Mattia Destro replaces Antonio Sanabria. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Genoa 1, Lazio 3. Danilo Cataldi (Lazio) from a free kick with a right footed shot to the top left corner. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Chris Wood (Burnley) header from the left side of the six yard box is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Dwight McNeil with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Newcastle United. Dwight Gayle replaces Jetro Willems. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Joelinton (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Sydney FC come into the game as favourites and rightly so but both of these sides have quality front lines and this could mean things are quite tight between the sides. With their great goal scoring record this season though, we’re backing Sydney FC to score more than 1.5 goals. Not quite. Kane's finishing might not have been quite as spectacular as his team-mate's - but it wasn't far behind. Two goals, an assist and a constant nuisance to Burnley throughout. A high five for Mourinho - the statsJose Mourinho has seen his side score five goals in the Premier League for the first time since January 2015 (Chelsea 5-0 Swansea) - his Manchester United team never scored more than four goals in his 93 league games with the club. If we try to play the way we did in the last 20 minutes I think we would collapse because the players are not used to play in this style," Mourinho told reporters. I think we deserved a point. We're talking about one of the best teams in the world at the maximum of their potential. We are a team with the difficulties you know. NSI will be meeting with THE AWAY and this game the home team we can be very sure they will win this game in a very high scores of over 2.5 total goals as looking at the past games this two teams have meet together the home team is a very good team and have one of the best defense Pukki (Norwich) 9 7 D. Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 8 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) R. Jiménez (Wolves) C. Wood (Burnley) 8 Richarlison (Everton) 7 K. De Bruyne (Manchester City) A. Martial (Manchester United) N. Man Utd 21 8 7 6 32 25 31 . Tottenham 21 8 6 7 36 30 30 7 Wolverhampton 21 7 9 5 30 27 30 . Prolific in attackAnyone who has followed Rodgers' career will not be surprised by Leicester's attacking improvement since his arrival. This is the manager whose forward-thinking blueprint inspired Liverpool to 101 goals in the 2013-14 Premier League season. They have more emphasis on retaining possession than under predecessor Claude Puel and are still adept at the quick switches of play to a rapid forward line that served Ranieri so well for a season, but also now have the extra intelligence and guile of James Maddison and Youri Tielemans. I have never heard a word from Abramovich: 'Let's get this ready for a sale,' or something," Buck told The Guardian https://www. Because of the political situation, there are people who think they might want to buy Chelsea at a bargain. We do get inquiries and we really have nothing to say to these people. Modena vs Spezia stream and TV listings Modena vs Spezia - February 25, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Sources have told the BBC former Everton and Manchester United boss Moyes, 55, is "95% certain" to be given the job of saving West Ham from relegation to the Championship. Moyes, who is due to meet club officials on Sunday, led relegation-threatened West Ham to Premier League safety during six months at the club following the dismissal of Slaven Bilic in November 2017. However, his contract was not renewed, with the Hammers stating they were "looking to go in another direction". Managua are three points clear at the top but have no wins in their last two. They have won five of their six home league games this season and will be confident of avenging an away loss to Deportivo Ocotal. Their opponents have just one away league point all season with just nine goals scored in the league home and away. Go for a home win here with Managua ahead at both half and full time. Union have failed to score in just one of their six Bundesliga home games this season. Meanwhile, Monchengladbach have conceded in three of their five Bundesliga away games. We feel that a 2-1 win for Monchengladbach is a likely outcome of this game. So PSG progress and deservedly so. No one knows what to, but the wild celebrations inside and outside the ground told us that for now, they'll take it. TALKING POINT PSG are a disgrace. We all love football. Football is exceedingly lovable. These are universal axioms. But some things, like global pandemics, take precedence, so PSG congratulating the fans who gathered outside the ground, instead of imploring them to disperse, was, and is, appalling. Read the full story Moyes wants three at West Ham In a departure from news about Manchester United, the Daily Mirror has the inside line at the goings on and ambitions of David Moyes at West Ham. The club are desperate to survive so as to avoid financial implosion, and to that end the Scot wants to bring in three players on deadline day - he’s aiming for a striker, a midfielder and a right-back. Benzema was clean through, but Lopez denies the Frenchman. Big moment in this game. Lei was through! Varane played a pass straight to Darder, who played the ball through to Lei. But the Chinese forward seems to kick the ground. He fluffed his lines pretty badly! Oh dear, oh dear. GOAL! Real Madrid 2-0 Espanyol: And that should be that. Restrictions on the number of loan deals clubs can agree are set to come into force next season. Fifa has proposed new regulations that would mean clubs could only have eight loan deals per season, both in and out of the club. That would then be reduced to six from 2022-23. It would apply just to international loans at first, involving players aged 22 or over. Chelsea currently have 28 players out on loan, with 15 aged 22 or over. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For today I will try to take this game between Gent and Roma. Here really Roma are the favorite for this game but I will think Genk is not easy team that's why will be very hardly for Italian Roma to take a win. Before one week they play first game and Roma take this game not so easy with just one goal. I think here Roma will play defense and will be very hardly Forget to take a win. For me this game is draw and I will take this perfect opportunity. Modena v Spezia Pronostici, Risultati in Diretta e Quote Modena vs Spezia | 25.02.2024 | Calcio ➤ Serie B, Italia | ⚡ Pronostici Scommesse e Migliori quote ⭐ Risultati in diretta ✔️ Statistiche.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Julie Payne
  • Michael Kurz
    Michael Kurz
  • Warner Kale
    Warner Kale
  • hania amir
    hania amir
  • Wesley Greer
    Wesley Greer

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!